Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Luscious Lips - Female lipstick

Hey guys, I decided to convert a sims 3 lipstick that i made before in Photoshop to the sims 4. This lipstick offers a natural gloss that will make your sims look like a fierce queen. Also this lipstick has six presents for day and night. In addition, i added two more presents for Alien sims.

Details

- This lipstick Available for teens, young adults and elders
- Custom thumbnail is included
- 8 different presents are included









How to install


- Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Policy


- Credit me when recoloring my creations
- Provide a link back to my blog when including my work with your sims
- Don't claim it as your own/re-upload it


Additional credits

- Sims 4 studio
- Photoshop




5 comments :

  1. looks very good gonna try it out thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Also, do you have any plans to upload the model?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll upload her next Friday for you :)

      Delete
    2. That sounds good. Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...