Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 26 July 2015

Lana Jewelry Set (Fixed)

Want your sim to look like a million bucks ?

Well, I created an elegant pendant diamond necklace made of flowers and pearls. Each flower is composed of 5 diamond stones (Sapphire, Ruby, Amethyst or Emerald) and a small white gold star. The necklace comes with an earrings set to complete your sims look with the same four stones recolors. This set is dedicated to my friend Lana whose name radiates glamour, i didn't met her personally but I'm sure she's such an amazing person and beautiful inside and out. Don't forget to check her tumbler link below.

Details:

- Available for teens, young adults and elders
- Custom thumbnail
- 4 colors
- No morphs
- 12762 and 342 polycounts






Note: 
- Make sure you aren't in laptop mode and make sure you are updated to the latest sims version before downloading this set
-Thanks to Ness White for contacting me to fix the necklace


Additional credit: 


Lana's tumblr Lana CC Finds
S4models for the eye contacts and S-club for the skin and eyebrows.
How to install:

- Extract the files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Policy:


- Provide a link back to my blog when including or retexturing my work with your sims





4 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...