Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Jake Gyllenhaal

Hey guys, today i decided to upload my sims 4 version of Jake Gyllenhaal. I started this project six months ago but i forgot about him in my bin till last week. I posted his picture on the sims 4 community group on my Facebook seeking feedback. It was along journey and I'm finally satisfied with how he looks. Special thanks to all simmer from MTS and sims 4 community for their feedback.

Jacob Benjamin Gyllenhaal:

Jacob Benjamin "Jake" Gyllenhaal born in ( December 19, 1980) is an American performing artist. The child of director Stephen Gyllenhaal and writer Naomi Foner, Gyllenhaal started acting at ten years old. After his first lead in October Sky (1999), he was featured in the hit Donnie Darko (2001), in which he played a mental psychopath teen with hi9s older sister Maggie Gyllenhaal. In 2002, he was featured in another film, The Good Girl. In 2004, he showed up in the sci-fi film The Day After Tomorrow. Other movies that he was featured in Jarhead (2005), Brokeback. He also has since played lead roles Zodiac (2007), Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (2010), Love & Other Drugs (2010), Source Code(2011), End of Watch (2012), Prisoners (2013), and Nightcrawler (2014). (Paraphrased from wiki)










Custom contents:


-Hair: Stealthic - Haunting (Male Hair)

Note:

- The sim is Young adult
- The sim files and the face mask are included in the same rar
- Thanks to Wallrart for the beautiful background

How to install:

Extract the Sim 5 files from the zip, place in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 \Tray folder, go to gallery in the game
- Extract the skin files into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

Policy:

- Please don't claim him as your own/re-upload it.
- Feel free to use the skin on other sims



7 comments :

  1. He looks so realistic, the facemask is amazing, fantastic work and thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do i find this in my game? i can only find the facemask and im struggling to install it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, go to My library>Category>Advanced>Tick on "include custom contents" :)

      Delete
  3. How can you do this? It is brilliant - your ability to capture the likeness and essence of people is truly stunning! So I'm begging you to please make the actress and model Tilda Swinton? She's a chameleon and has had many different looks throughout her life - both in movies and in modeling. A glance at her in Google Images is impressive as far as I'm concerned. I'd be happy with any look of hers, although I'd prefer one from the recent vampire film "Only Lovers Left Alive" or simply that of her recent trademark blond hair that is longer on top and very short around the sides and back. If you could email me at hillaryhays1965@gmail.com to let me know whether or not you can make a Tilda, I would be so grateful :-) Your talent is freakishly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get the skin to show up for all outfits? It's only showing for Everyday and Swimwear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it; it's not in Skin Details, but instead under Makeup.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...